Are you someone who wants to grow a great beard? Tired of your current beard and want a new style? It's not something that happens overnight, but it doesn't have to be so complex either. A top-notch beard takes care of itself and only requires minimal input on your part. Just give it the right nutrients and oils on a consistent basis, as you would with other parts of your body and it will look great without any effort from you. Therefore, in this blog, we have brought the best essential oils for beard growth. Essential oils are aromatic scents which have the capability of growing beard hair naturally without any side effects. So, keep reading to know more about these Essential oils to promote beard growth. With interesting and easy DIY beard oil recipes you can incorporate right at your home which can lead to the development of healthy pores for beard growth.
Benefits of Essential Oils for Beard growth
Essential oils will not just make your beard smell great, they can also strengthen and condition it with regular use. There are a few essential oils that may also help protect your skin and hair by protecting against breakage, thinning, and frizzing. For example, certain essential oils for beard growth like lavender oil may help protect the skin from irritation or inflammation under the beard. Others like rosemary can promote significant growth week after week. Using these essential oils will ensure you have a unique look all your own!
Additionally, some of these natural oils for beard growth also contain linoleic acid — an anti-inflammatory substance — so they have anti-bacterial functions as well! That being said, we want to help you get started with picking out the best oil for your beard. Let’s go over the different varieties available below so that you know exactly which one is going to be best for you – shall we?
Best Essential Oils to Promote Beard Growth
We've put up a list of the best essential oils for beard growth in this section. If you want your beard to grow quicker, stronger, and smell better, this is the remedy for you. They can also help strengthen and revive your beard's hair follicles under the surface. The following best beard growth oils are said to provide a complete and successful approach to beard care:
- Peppermint Essential Oil for Beard Growth
Peppermint oil with its revitalizing and astringent properties has a pleasant minty scent that puts you in a good mood whilst providing many other benefits that help aid in beard growth such as regulating moisture and stimulating facial hair follicles to grow further, eventually filling out patchy areas. Furthermore, presence of vitamin C and E can help speed up the healing process of skin rashes which are usually quite common for those who have a lot of facial hair especially when it's growing back after being shaved or trimmed. Want to try to get a thick beard using essential oils, try peppermint oil today.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil for Beard Growth
- Ginger Essential Oil for Beard Growth
- Lemongrass Essential Oil for Beard Growth
- Rosemary Essential Oil for Beard Growth
Patchouli is most known for its rugged, earthy scent. Most commonly used in men’s cosmetics, the oil is often added to the perfumes or lotions of various brands. This particular herb also helps reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. Patchouli oil also contains high amounts of vitamin C, which helps with cell turnover by removing dead skin cells from the surface of the body. It contains many healthy vitamins including key nutrients like vitamin E, which helps add an extra layer of moisturization to your beard while ensuring it looks much healthier overall. Try, this natural remedy using essential oils to promote beard growth.
If you want more options you can try Sandalwood, Lavender, Lemon and Thyme Essential Oils too if you are looking for ways to grow your beard naturally. According to various researchers, these listed best essential oils for beard growth have anti-bacterial, antimicrobial and other properties, which are beneficial for both healthy hair growth as well as for overall skin care. So, if you haven't tried these natural oils for beard growth, we recommend you to try them today and avail of their therapeutic benefits. Wondering, which oil is best for beard growth? You can even consult an aromatherapist to know more about what suits you the best. Or, simply try as per your taste by performing a patch test, to ensure that these diluted natural oils are suitable for your skin type.
DIY Beard Growth oil recipes- Homemade recipes
It is important to look good and presentable, therefore in the section, we have combined some DIY beard growth oil recipes, which are a natural remedy to grow your beard hairs and protect them by developing healthy pores for beard growth. So, trying these recipes is a must. As, per your taste, you can also create the way you want as essential oils are highly versatile. Remember, that they are diluted with any carrier oils.
Recipe 1: Natural Beard oil Serum Recipe
- 30 ml of Jojoba Oil
- 30ml of Coconut oil
- 10 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Clove Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
Recipe 2: Beard Growth Oil
- 30 mL of Coconut oil
- 15 mL of Castor oil
- 10 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Sage Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Vetiver Essential Oil
Recipe 3: Thick and Long Beard Growth Oil
- 10 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 30 mL of Castor oil
- 30 mL of Jojoba Oil
- Combine the oils together and mix well
- Transfer to a glass dropper bottle
- Pour 5-10 drops of the diluted oil combination into your hand and spread over your beard from root to tip. Longer beards may necessitate more oil, which should be added one drop at a time.
- You can also dip a beard comb in the mixture and brush it from root to tip on the beard.
- Apply beard oils on clean, towel-dried facial hair for the best effects.
Things to keep in mind before using essential oils for beard growth
- Use cautiously while using essential oils on your skin and hair since essential oils contain concentrated plant scents. Make careful use of carrier oils to dilute them. They should never be administered directly to the skin since allergic reactions may occur.
- Before using essential oils, always do a patch test. Essential oils are beneficial to a variety of skin types. By diluting 1 drop of essential oil with 4 drops of carrier oil and applying a dime-size quantity to a non-sensitive region of the skin, you may achieve this.
- Essential oils should not be used by pregnant or nursing women without first seeking medical guidance.
- Keep these hydrophobic natural oils out of the reach of children under the age of seven. They have a significant toxicity risk.
- Make sure you choose USDA-certified essential oils of the finest quality.
Beards are a symbol of both respect and power. What're more, essential oils are particularly useful in helping to deliver the essential vitamins A, C and E as well as fatty acids that help speed up beard growth when consumed. These listed best essential oils for beard growth will also provide your skin with antibacterial properties which accelerate the cleansing process of excess oil and dead skin cells, aiding in the development of a healthy beard. So, try these Essential oils to promote beard growth. Is a must, as this natural remedy will give you long-lasting effects without any side effects. Get your healthy beard with these best beard growth oils.
We hope our list of the best essential oils for beard growth gives you a wonderful place to start when it comes to making your beard look and smell amazing.
Can you please suggest a DIY recipe using Ginger essential oil for my beard growth?
You can mix 3 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil, 2 drops of Ginger Essential Oil and 4-5 tablespoons of Sweet Almond Oil. Apply these few drops after combining this recipe before sleeping on your beard area. Remember to rinse your beard hair and face with a natural face wash before use.
Which brand should I go for to purchase the best quality essential oils?
Moksha Lifestyle has become quite popular among its clients in the recent past for offering high-quality essential oils at reasonable prices. Quality is definitely their motto, and one can see this from their quality product line which includes the best examples of well-recognized brands of essential oils such as Cypress, Eucalyptus, patchouli oil, Rosemary etc. All products are pesticide-free and ethically sourced. We encourage our readers to take this opportunity to browse their premium line of natural essential oils available here!
You may also like: