How To Use Cypress Oil For Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are spidery, twisted veins that form clusters in the legs and ankles of people who stand or walk a lot. Varicose vein symptoms include swelling, itching, and pain in the affected area. The only permanent cure for varicose veins is surgery which can be costly and painful. A natural way of getting rid of these spider veins symptoms is by considering cypress essential oil. Yes, It is considered the most popular and natural alternative to end varicose veins symptoms. As per some research cypress, the essential oil is enriched with various nutritional compounds and properties like terpenes, linalool, analgesic, antispasmodics, etc. that can promote proper blood circulation, and lessen pain and other related symptoms. That’s why using cypress essential oil for varicose veins is considered to be the best and safest alternative available.
You may also like:
Though these plant-based oils don't fix the valves in your veins, they are one of the best natural alternatives available for easing the symptoms caused by these spider veins. Therefore, we have highlighted the importance of why we should consider cypress oil for varicose veins and how to use it in your daily life by following some easy and effective DIY remedies. So, read this blog through to the end and get rid of these unwanted painful symptoms today.
What Are Spider Veins?
Varicose veins also known as Spider veins are common and can be very painful. They are red or blue, small, superficial blood vessels visible through the skin. Like other veins, spider veins have one-way valves that help slow down blood flow and prevent the pooling of blood in the legs. But over time these valves tend to weaken, causing blood to flow backward and pool in the legs. Which leads to symptoms like pain, heaviness, itching, burning sensation, and more.
When this becomes more severe, it can lead to a condition known as lipodermatosclerosis, where the ignored varicose veins lead to deep vein thrombosis or blood clots. Therefore, it is important to consult your doctor immediately. With meditation, someone can ease the symptoms of varicose veins, for this, it is advisable to include healthy eating, regular exercise, and even the use of essential oils in your routine. That’s why it is recommended to consider cypress essential oil for varicose veins.
What Is The Effect Of Cypress Essential Oil On Varicose Veins?
Essential oils are the gift of nature extracted from plant parts like stems, flowers, etc used in aromatherapy for thousands of years to cure various ailments along with providing a refreshing and calming environment with their pleasant aroma. When it comes to using cypress oil for treating varicose veins. Cypress essential oil has unique properties and compounds which help in comforting your body from the symptoms caused by varicose veins. Let’s get deep into knowing the benefits of using cypress oil for spider veins.
Benefits Of Using Cypress Oil For Varicose Veins
- Cypress oil is enriched with Carene,α-pinene, and Limonene. These nutrients have the power to lessen the body's tendency to retain water. which, when applied consistently, causes a decrease in the appearance of varicose veins on the body.
- Cypress essential oil is one of those oils used in aromatherapy that promotes proper circulation of blood and fluids. Which in turn, improves the circulation of the body helping in reduce heaviness, swelling, and blockage of the veins.
- It is enriched with antispasmodic and analgesic properties. Where the antispasmodic property helps in relieving muscle convulsions and spasms. Its analgesic property helps in relieving and comforting the pain caused by these spider-looking veins. Thus, both together help in removing the discomfort and irritation caused by pain relievers.
- This organic oil helps in strengthen the veins walls which in turn reduces the body pain experienced by the individual experiencing varicose veins.
- Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties will help in making your skin healthy and glowing by fighting bacteria.
- Its fresh, pine-like, slightly smoky and resinous aroma will help you feel calm and stress-free by relaxing your nerve cells.
The best part of using pure cypress oil is that it is the most natural and safe way of curing the symptoms experienced by varicose veins. As they don't promote any side effects and help in healing naturally. The only thing that needs to focus on is that essential oils should be diluted before topically applying to affected areas to avoid any allergies. So considering cypress oil for spider veins can be an effective decision you can make to get healed. Next, look at how to bring this therapeutic oil into your daily routine with easy and homemade recipes.
DIY Recipes Using Cypress Essential Oil To Reduce Varicose Veins
It’s important to go for options, which can help in healing our body naturally and safely, under which comes using essential oils to cure your varicose veins. We understand how discomforting this can be, therefore we have lined up some of the best and easiest to-do DIY recipes using the best essential oil for varicose veins. Try it today and get yourself comfort from the ongoing discomfort you are experiencing because of these spider veins.
Recipe 1: Essential Oil Blend
- 3 drops of Cypress essential Oil
- 3 drops of Helichrysum essential Oil
- 3 drops of Thyme Oil essential oil
- 3 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Frankincense essential Oil
- 3 drops of Horse Chestnut Essential Oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of Any Carrier Oil
- Add all the above-mentioned essential oils to a basin for mixing.
- Gently massaging the afflicted areas with this mixture is recommended.
- Use it a minimum of once every day for the greatest outcomes.
- This concoction aids in minimizing pain and discomfort w, while also lowering swelling.
Recipe 2: Pain-Relieving Bath Blend
- 12 drops of Cypress essential Oil
- 8 drops of Geranium oil
- Use 5 to 6 drops of the resulting blend after combining the two oils.
- Place this in a warm bath and give your legs a gentle massage.
- Sit-down baths are beneficial for promoting circulation. It aids in relieving pain and improves blood circulation.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Using Cypress Essential Oil For Varicose veins:
- Essential oils must be diluted in a carrier oil before usage for safety. Apply a mixture of 3 tablespoons of heated sweet almond oil, warmed coconut oil, or warm olive oil on the skin after adding 3 to 5 drops of the essential oil.
- Essential oils should never be consumed; they are plant-based products intended solely for external use.
- For some people, applying essential oils to their skin can irritate or trigger allergic responses. Before using the oil, a person should always perform a patch test. This is dabbing a tiny amount of essential oil onto a spot of skin, waiting an entire night, and checking for any swelling or allergic reactions.
- If you want the highest quality essential oils on the market, make sure you get USDA Certified essential oils.
- Keep children and pets away from these concentrated aromatic oils because of their high toxicity, which can cause allergies when they come into touch with them.
Cypress essential oil is loaded with various nutritional compounds which help in enhancing your well-being. Some of the compounds include Alpha Pinene, Carene, Camphene, Linalool, Terpinolene, Sabinese, etc which make one of the best essential oils used in aromatherapy. Along with these, it is versatile in nature, which makes it easy to blend with all lots of different essential oils available. Therefore, we are thinking of trying strong and invigorating aromas to cure your varicose veins. We recommend giving cypress oils a try and letting them benefit you in dealing with symptoms caused by varicose veins. The only thing you need to do is always use diluted cypress essential oil for varicose veins. Its therapeutic properties will comfort you and help you heal from one day all you need to maintain consistency and trust the process. Try cypress oil for varicose veins and tell your experience in the comment section. Always consult a doctor before making any decisions and ask if you can use essential oils for treating varicose veins or not.
You may also like:
1. Do you know any other essential oils that would help varicose veins?
Yes, other than cypress essential oil for varicose veins you can also go with Yarrow, Lavender, Grapevine, and Horse chestnut essential oil. You can even consult an aromatherapist and then decide which one to go with.
2. Does using essential oils to heal symptoms of varicose veins work?
Yes, it does work before its high nutritional value derived from the plant, they are a safe and natural way to employ for healing varicose veins. Though, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle which includes eating healthy regularly exercising, taking essential supplements, etc. This will ensure the proper circulation of blood in your body.
3. Which is the right place from where I can get my essential oils delivered?
Created in 2005, Moksha Lifestyle is a premium essential oil with a wide range of products from oils, and hydrosols to other organic products. If you want to incorporate essential oils and premium blends into your life, Moksha is your best bet in the world. It has earned a solid reputation for being a reliable, quality-driven, and consistent company that offers high-quality goods at reasonable costs.
You can visit their online store at https://shop.mokshalifestyle.com/ or follow us on Instagram at @mokshalifestyle for daily updates.