Essential oils for Dry Brushing I Natural Oils for Dry Body Brushing
Dry brushing was practised even before the rise of spas by people from different cultures throughout history, including the Greeks and Native Americans. It is a great exfoliation technique to remove unwanted dead skin cells from the surface of your body. A dry brush system using pure essential oil can give one a younger-looking body by firming and smoothing thighs, buttocks and other areas in which cellulite forms. Dry brushing helps increase circulation and soften the body's skin. One will be amazed at how beautiful their skin feels when they add this recommended treatment practice to their routine. Therefore, we're going to delve a bit in-depth to help you understand how important essential oils are for having healthy, radiant skin. Because of this, we've selected some of the Best Essential Oils for Dry Brushing, along with their advantages and instructions on how to incorporate them into your everyday routine. It's time to try dry Brushing with essential oils to remove cellulite and get those flawless skin, you always want to have naturally.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are fragrant compounds that are obtained by cold-pressing or steam distillation from the stems, roots, flowers, and other sections of plants. These oils have been used for many years to successfully treat a variety of illnesses. They are particularly helpful in aromatherapy, a form of medical procedure that use pure plant extracts to improve both health and wellness. Different essential oils are even suggested by dermatologists for certain skin disorders including acne scars, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, etc. As a result, when used in dry brushing, these natural oils promote blood flow, soften skin, and stimulate the lymphatic system while also allowing the body to sweat out pollutants. Let's get to know more about the Best Essential Oils for Dry Brushing, mention below.
Top Essential oils for Dry Brushing
One of the many unique properties and elements that essential oils have is the antidepressant effect of lavender essential oil, which aids individuals in coping with anxiety and despair. In a similar line, a variety of natural oils are excellent for promoting radiant, healthy skin. The use of essential oils when dry brushing can significantly help with the eradication of cellulite and other issues. See which oils made the list of the Best Essential Oils for Dry Brushing and discover their benefits.
- Juniper Essential Oil for Dry Brushing
Juniper essential oil is an anti-inflammatory and diuretic. It minimizes the appearance of cellulite by encouraging proper drainage of water in the lymphatic system. The oil also promotes the rejuvenation of your skin tissue, thus helping to reduce sagging effect. Within our body, excess water can lead to inflammation, which is a risk factor for cellulite. By removing excess fluid from within the body, juniper berries assist the circulatory and urinary systems in eliminating waste products that may have caused cellulite. Which makes it one of the Best Essential Oils for Dry Brushing.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil for Dry Brushing
Grapefruit, which has an upbeat fragrance, is one of the most energising essential oils available. Its extracts were used for skin remedies at the time because bromelain, an enzyme present in grapefruit oil, has the capacity to alleviate inflammation. Including rosacea and eczema, grapefruit is the best therapy for skin conditions like redness and puffiness. Citrus scents make you feel more energised, but grapefruit also suppresses hunger and lifts your spirits, so it may also aid weight loss. One of the best essential oils to reduce puffiness is this one.
- Fennel Seed Essential Oil for Dry Brushing
Fennel aids in the body's detoxification and water retention reduction. Additionally, fennel reduces fatty tissue beneath the skin. Removing fat deposits that worsen cellulite, can considerably lessen the appearance of cellulite. Fennel seed essential oil may help wash toxins out of your body and cleanse your digestive system, which will minimise water retention and considerably lessen cellulite. Fennel is best used for dry brushing because of its cleaning qualities on the skin and its sweet, spicy, liquorice-like scent.
- Geranium Essential Oil for Dry Brushing
Geranium oil is well-known for its ability to reduce cellulite by eliminating excess fat from beneath the skin's surface and revealing smoother, more even skin. It also encourages the creation of collagen. As a result of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it also helps to drain surplus fluid from the skin, which reduces puffiness and highlights the appearance of cellulite. By removing old cells and encouraging new ones, geranium essential oil enhances the look of the skin. This essential oil is one of the best ones to use when dry brushing if you have sensitive skin. Under your preferred essential oils, this can be utilised as a part of a dry brush massage
- Cypress Essential Oil for Dry Brushing
All-natural Cypress oil is appreciated for its benefits when it comes to the skin. When applied to the epidermis, this essential oil causes the skin cells to contract. That results in better blood circulation and drainage. As a result, toxins are properly eliminated from the skin structure, and water retention is prevented. Thus, the occurrence of cellulite is avoided or reduced. So, it is best to use cypress essential oils if you want your dead skin to get eliminated, as its valuable compounds create the space for new and healthy skin formulations. Along with that, cypress oil has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties due to its exceptional natural compounds which help improve blood flow in your fine skin's surface layer.
DIY Massage blend using Essential oils for Dry Brushing
Well, the above-mentioned Essential Oils are best for Dry Brushing. These are some of the greatest organic oils used in aromatherapy in providing healthy and radiant skin without causing any side effects, as they are plant extracted. Therefore, if you're wanting to dry brush your skin to make it healthier, we've gathered some of the most intriguing DIY massage mixes in this part, so you can simply try dry brushing your skin at home with these organic oils.
Massage Blend 1:
- 10 drops of Lemon essential oil
- 12 drops of Grapefruit essential oil
- 8 drops of Fennel essential oil
- 5 drops of Carrot seed oil
- 2 tbsp of almond oil
- 5 drops of jojoba oil
Massage Blend 2:
- 6 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops of Lemongrass essential oil
- 14 drops of Juniper essential oil
- 5 drops of Carrot seed oil
- 2 tbsp of Almond oil
- 2 tbsp Jojoba oil
Massage Blend 3:
- 10 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 12 drops of Cypress essential oil
- 8 drops of Black pepper essential oil
- 5 drops of carrot oil
- 2 tbsp of almond oil
- 2 tbsp of jojoba
Massage Blend 4:
- 4 drops of geranium essential oil
- 12 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops of lemongrass essential oil
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil
To use, take 3-5 drops of the massage oil blend in your palm. Glide the bristles of dry brush against your palm so that they soak in the massage oil blend. Now start brushing starting from feet and work upwards.
How to use Essential oils for Dry brushing
- Work your way up to your body starting with your feet. Circularly, broadly brush your skin in a clockwise direction.
- Put moderate pressure on sections of your skin that are thin, like the soles of your feet, and strong pressure on places where your skin is thicker.
- Brush your arms after your feet, legs, and midsection have been brushed. In the direction of your armpits, brush your skin upward.
- After using a dry brush to assist remove the dry skin, take a cold shower. When you are done with your shower, pat yourself dry before using a moisturiser.
Things to keep in mind before using essential oils for dry brushing
- Before using the oil on your skin, patch test it by dabbing 1-2 drops of the oil mixed with a carrier oil on the back of your elbow. If your itching worsens or if redness develops, speak with your doctor and throw away the essential oil solution.
- Use caution when applying essential oils straight to the skin due to their intense plant odours. Use carrier oils with caution and care. It is never a good idea to apply them straight to the skin because they are concentrated and might cause allergies.
- Never use essential oils internally. Only external usage is intended for them.
- Keep children and pets away from these organic hydrophobic oils. They pose a serious risk of poisoning if consumed.
- Prior to using essential oils, pregnant or nursing women should see a physician. Because it is uncertain how essential oils may affect you.
- Look for USDA certification to help you choose the best essential oils. These natural oils are best obtained by cold pressing or steam distillation, which is also how pure and organic essential oils are derived.
- You should speak with your doctor before using essential oils if you take any medications.
In order to add an extra touch of perfection to your skincare routine, you can use dry brushing. This is very helpful in cleansing the skin and lymphatic system, which also happens to make it strongly influence the body’s oil production. It makes our skin look more even without cellulite, as well as making it significantly healthier. It may also involve adding only high-quality essential oils that are natural enough in your dry brushing routine. You can inculcate the Best Essential Oils for Dry Brushing, and experience your skin getting healthy and radiant naturally with these organic oils. Try dry brushing with essential oils to remove cellulite and acquire the perfect skin you've always wanted.
How can I dry brush my legs for cellulite?
It's preferable to perform it before taking a shower or bath since your skin must be dry. To aid with blood circulation, always brush in the direction of your heart. Brush upwards beginning at your feet and using long, fluid strokes. This method may be used to brush your legs, arms, back, stomach, and even the area beneath your arms. Just enter the shower once you're finished.
Which brand, can I trust to get the pure and organic essential oils near me?
One of the leading manufacturer and supplier of essential oils in the market right now are Moksha Lifestyle. Their essential oils are made by cold-pressing and steam distillation, which is the best method of deriving these pure oils. If you are starting your journey with essential oils, it's best to start with the best and choose Moksha. For information, you can visit their online store at https://shop.mokshalifestyle.com/
You may also like:
- Essential oils for Postpartum Hairloss
- Essential oils for Beard Growth
- Best Essential oils for Nails
- Essential oils for Cellulite
- DIY Mango Butter Lipbalm recipe